We find Classroom Teaching Assistants (TAs) and Individual Needs Assistants (INAs) find work throughout Sussex.
We ensure that we pay more than any other local agency and we work closely with Sussex schools to ensure you are well supported when working.
TAs/INAs wishing to register with us must have at least You must have a minimum of 3 months of recent experience working with children and be able to evidence this through Good references. You do not need any formal Teaching Assistant qualifications to apply.
We recruit for the following positions:
- Classroom Teaching Assistants
- Individual Needs Assistants
- Higher Level Teaching Assistants
- Office and administration Staff
Sussex Teachers offer you many benefits including:
- Higher pay rates than any other local agency
- Day-to-day, long-term or permanent positions
- Flexible working
- 24-hour, 7 days a week service
- A dedicated and experienced consultant working on your behalf
- Weekly pay
- Expert career guidance
- Local area advice (e.g. social events, transport, accommodation)
- £100 Refer a Friend scheme