Would you like to teach in a variety of Lewes primary schools on a flexible and ad hoc basis getting paid up to £130 per day?
Sussex Teachers is a local and independent teaching agency that offers flexible supply teaching according to your availability. Whether you are looking for a part-time, regular PPA position or daily supply on changing weekdays, our consultants work hard to find you placements in settings that match your unique teaching style and pedagogy.
By joining our agency, you will be working with personal and friendly advisors who are proud to offer an honest, fair, and local supply chain that benefits our schools and teaching team. You will be supported by a specialist consultant who is on hand for feedback and advice, allowing us to match you with teaching jobs in schools that excite and encourage you.
- Free training and professional development opportunities once registered, with "CPD" certified Safeguarding and Child Protection in Schools training.
- Weekly pay through "Pay As You Earn", with your income tax and National Insurance contributions arranged for you. Our payroll team calculate the correct amount of deductions, saving you administration work and the stress of end-of-year tax bills.
- Opportunity to "Opt-in" to Nest Pension scheme, a portable government scheme that offers you a range of investment options, including ethical and socially responsible funds.
- Work in a wide range of diverse and local schools - enhancing your skillset and abilities by sharing best practices and experiences.
- Build your professional network by meeting and collaborating with new teaching colleagues, outside agencies, and senior leaders.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Recent experience (within the last 3 years) teaching or supporting in primary schools.
How to Apply:
Please here with a copy of an up to date CV or call Kim on 01273 626 800 for more details
At Sussex Teachers, we value diversity and inclusion, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals. Safeguarding students is essential, and successful applicants will undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your understanding and interest in joining Sussex Teachers.
Interested? Apply Below. :)
Why Sussex Teachers?
- Work with an independently owned, specialist recruitment agency who are proud to offer an honest, fair, and local service that benefits both our schools and teaching team.
- Free training and professional development opportunities once registered, with "CPD" certified Safeguarding and Child Protection in Schools training as standard.
- Be supported by a specialist primary teaching consultant who is on hand for feedback and advice before, during and after this placement.
- Weekly pay through "Pay As You Earn", with your income tax and National Insurance contributions deducted from your salary before you receive it. Our payroll team will calculate the correct amount of deductions, saving you additional stress and unexpected end-of-year tax bills.
- Opportunity to "Opt-in" to Nest Pension scheme, a portable, government scheme that offers a range of investment options, including ethical and socially responsible funds. As your employer, Sussex Teachers will contribute towards your Nest pension after 3 months of service.