Do you love teaching but struggle to find a work-life balance? Sussex Teachers can offer you local work and pay up to £130 a day.
Sussex Teachers is a local and independent teaching agency in Brighton and Hove that offers flexible supply teaching according to your availability. Whether you are looking for a part-time, regular PPA position or daily supply on changing weekdays, our consultants work hard to find you placements in settings that match your unique teaching style and pedagogy.
By joining our agency, you will be working with personal and friendly advisors who are proud to offer an honest, fair, and local supply chain that benefits our schools and teaching team. You will be supported by a specialist consultant who is on hand for feedback and advice, allowing us to match you with teaching jobs in schools that excite and encourage you.
- Free training and professional development opportunities once registered, with "CPD" certified Safeguarding and Child Protection in Schools training.
- Weekly pay through "Pay As You Earn", with your income tax and National Insurance contributions arranged for you. Our payroll team calculate the correct amount of deductions, saving you administration work and the stress of end-of-year tax bills.
- Opportunity to "Opt-in" to Nest Pension scheme, a portable government scheme that offers you a range of investment options, including ethical and socially responsible funds.
- Work in a wide range of diverse and local schools - enhancing your skillset and abilities by sharing best practices and experiences.
- Build your professional network by meeting and collaborating with new teaching colleagues, outside agencies, and senior leaders.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Recent experience (within the last 3 years) teaching or supporting in primary schools.
How to apply:
If you want to work with ethical, fair, and understanding recruitment professionals, please call us now on 01273 626800. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Sussex Teachers is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees and candidates are treated with respect, dignity, and fairness. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Sussex Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all of our employees to share in this commitment. Our vetting process follows the DfE's Safer Recruitment and Keeping Children Safe in Education guidelines, and these requirements will be discussed with you prior to registration.
This role does not meet the requirement for UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) Points-based Immigration System. Successful candidates will need to evidence that they have the Right to Work in the UK.
Interested? Apply Below. :)
Why Sussex Teachers?
- Work with an independently owned, specialist recruitment agency who are proud to offer an honest, fair, and local service that benefits both our schools and teaching team.
- Free training and professional development opportunities once registered, with "CPD" certified Safeguarding and Child Protection in Schools training as standard.
- Be supported by a specialist primary teaching consultant who is on hand for feedback and advice before, during and after this placement.
- Weekly pay through "Pay As You Earn", with your income tax and National Insurance contributions deducted from your salary before you receive it. Our payroll team will calculate the correct amount of deductions, saving you additional stress and unexpected end-of-year tax bills.
- Opportunity to "Opt-in" to Nest Pension scheme, a portable, government scheme that offers a range of investment options, including ethical and socially responsible funds. As your employer, Sussex Teachers will contribute towards your Nest pension after 3 months of service.